I am reading The Economist, when I see an attractive ad. Windmills of Your Mind it says, truly exceptional apartment homes. The photo is of a table on a deck and looks into an expansive, tasteful kitchen area. I rarely am invited into ads, but this one - Windmills of the Mind, after all - I enter and learn that the apartment is 5,924 square feet. There is no price, but it is in Whitefield, Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India. It says Total Environment in a way that looks very environmental. There is a logo between the two words with a blue slash, and then, two green swirls, and an inclusive looking orange cap. Advertising. It is what I wrote about today in my morning musing which seemed to be a bit of a rant, and so it is. Entertainment every way. If you are thinking of moving to Bangalore, check it out: http://www.windmillsofyourmind.in/# What a peaceful sway! Of course, the pictures of construction show a different picture than the finished product with book shelves lined with books. How old-fashioned. I would expect everything to be on-line.