Good Morning!! I wake up and my stomach is upset, so it is either something I ate or the flu and it is what it is. It is odd though to feel weakness and fatigue rather than my usual morning perk. I realize now this is our extra day, the tulip we get every four years. Hooray! First thing, this morning I look for the moon that has been such a bright beacon these last few mornings, but today, it is resting behind the clouds, and I may need to do the same. I do not feel well today at all, and for comfort, these words come: Begin to recite the following phrases directed to yourself. You begin with yourself, because without loving yourself, it is almost impossible to love others. May I be filled with loving-kindness. May I be well. May I be peaceful and at ease. May I be happy. Jack Kornfield