I continue to be astonished that the Republicans portray themselves as "of the people", while saying the Democrats are elitist.
Cindy McCain says she will not release her tax returns EVER.
Why? Isn't that a requirement for the joys and adoration of being First Lady?
Are you listening people who are screaming "Sa-Rah," screaming about someone you don't even know, the latest celebrity on the circuit.
So here is the news on one who is clearly just like us. This is from the SF Chronicle.
A month after organizers cancelled San Francisco's Fashion Week over money troubles, Cindy McCain has put
Country Fashion First.
The Arizona resident and wife of Republican presidential nominee John McCain took the stage last week at the Republican National Convention in an outfit totaling about $300,000, according to Vanity Fair's fashion experts.
- Oscar de la Renta dress: $3,000
- Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch: $4,500
- Three-carat diamond earrings: $280,000
- Four-strand pearl necklace: $11,000 to $25,000
- Shoes, unknown designer: $600
- Total: Between $299,100 and $313,100