Checking in -
surgeon, which went well. She is a doll, if anyone is looking for
a wonderful, warm, proficient surgeon. I highly recommend
her. Then, I met with my Rilke group where Daniel guided us
through the masculine, spiritual writing of Emerson, and the more
feminine, soulful Rilke. Quite a treat! Here is my
morning poem.
letting go
who would think there would be an attachment to
pubic hair
that soft,
fluffy triangle protecting what is vulnerable
like the
hair on our head -
with no
hair, I feel the sensitivity of my occipital ridge,
my
lobes,
the parts
of my brain,
and now,
that triangle I appreciated since it came,
my symbol
of womanhood,
like grass
on the hills,
leading to
the ocean,
is
gone
and I look
like a child -
a female
child -
I find it
shocking somehow -
tears come
-
it is
visible proof that something is going on
as much as
I try to imagine
that all is
well
there is
this dropping of hair
in such a
sensitive place
saying here
is female
exposed -
she is
raw
please care
-