Today, the Day! I wake early the last chance to catch the oil from my brain before it drains into a pan washed away into a stream for which my existence may not have significance, and, yet, perhaps - oh, yes, of course, I must believe it does - Sunset magazine this month ends with an essay on meditation - National Geographic has an article on Buddhism - See the way the cells in my body are like fish moving the sea and this morning I hear from friends - more touch - anchors - so yes my existence and significance live like kelp floating in the being that are we - Blessings we live - our plentiful streams boldly connecting the ocean we source with our care - love unsnared you and me one - now - and now and now - all one we be curved in a smile that mobius strips our one to see the love we share and weave now and now and now one - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee