Leaping
Today deer seem to be leaping through my dreams. I'm thinking about the shiny red nose of creativity, and we have rain. Rain, Dear, Rain. Thoreau said to be awake is to be alive. I feel awake, and I feel alive, this gentle wet morning.
I think of the words of William Wordsworth:
My heart leaps up when I behold
a rainbow in the sky.
Yesterday I saw a rainbow reaching all the way down to the earth, as though a bridge asking us to climb inside. Sacred time, these long winter nights - a time to go inside and resting there, bounce, fly, and leap.
I think of the words of William Wordsworth:
My heart leaps up when I behold
a rainbow in the sky.
Yesterday I saw a rainbow reaching all the way down to the earth, as though a bridge asking us to climb inside. Sacred time, these long winter nights - a time to go inside and resting there, bounce, fly, and leap.