12 Symptoms of Inner Peace
1. Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest in judging the self.
4. Loss of interest in judging other people.
5. Loss of interest in conflict.
6. Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. Loss of ability to worry (this is a serious symptom).
8. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by othersas well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
12. Increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make them happen.
Author: The Peace Pilgrim