Love!
This comes from Petra in Germany today.
"I read a beautiful poem by Erich Fried, which I'm trying to translate for
you - it's about my favourite theme "love"."
It is nonsense,
says the brain.
It is what it is,
says love.
It is misfortune,
says expedience.
It
is nothing but pain,
says
fear.
It is
hopeless,
says
intelligence.
It is what it
is,
says love.
It is ridiculous,
says pride.
It is careless,
says
caution.
It is
impossible,
says
experience.
It is what it
is,
says love.
"I read a beautiful poem by Erich Fried, which I'm trying to translate for
you - it's about my favourite theme "love"."
It is nonsense,
says the brain.
It is what it is,
says love.
It is misfortune,
says expedience.
It
is nothing but pain,
says
fear.
It is
hopeless,
says
intelligence.
It is what it
is,
says love.
It is ridiculous,
says pride.
It is careless,
says
caution.
It is
impossible,
says
experience.
It is what it
is,
says love.