Welcome to December!! Here is my morning flow in response to the wind and the rain. Winter Storm No begin or end, rain, creek, stream, pond, ocean bowl, fish, earth, mammal, land. Slowing Down Now that I know white blood cells are clear, they move in my visualization, from joyful balls of snow, to bubbles. Bubbles float up and down through me, lifting and pacing, like the feet, of the sea. Energy in the Air The wind shouts, “I’m here,” The clapping rain and bouncing trees launch what’s borne inside when winter light is seed I light a candle so the rain knows I’m here, to receive. Swing on haloed light, like a chalice of incense heaven born. Connect with ribbons, the earth we birth, when we wiggle inside, where cushions, like continents, preside. In the beginning, the heart was round until it swelled from so much love, it formed a little tip on which to stand and balance. Then, it dipped in prayer for wings to form, and they did, and that’s where we live, freshly borne -