I sit this beautiful morning with inhalation and exhalation, and a sense of depletion. Again, I am aware that I have no reserve, and maybe that is a good thing, to know I am using myself fully and to the best of my ability, and maybe this is integration time, and just integrating is enough. I am trying to sit comfortably with that. I keep thinking, is there something more I can do, and I know that I really did try yesterday. I ate well, and drank lots of liquids, and, there is a place where I just can't push through right now. I think of the term, hitting the wall, and maybe that is what I keep doing so I know the limits of my playpen. Perhaps there is comfort in that. It is a certain size, and one day I will climb out into a bigger one. I feel fatigue right now, and perhaps, I am grateful I can feel it. I'll be with that for awhile, and savor that my play-pen is mesh. Great care to you all!