I sat outside under a tree with the windchime clanging away. Today is a windier day. I continued reading Left to Tell , which, again, I heartily recommend. As I got to the places that felt too tough to read, a little bunny hopped up near me, and lay in the grass, eating and resting, until I finished. A robin froliced nearby. I felt supported, in reading this story of the most horrible, possible abuse, and, courage and forgiveness. I'm not sure what else to say, except to request you read it. It is "billed" as a book to change your life, and the life of the planet. It is like Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth . It is time to drain the devil within, the hells within, that explode out in fear and destruction, and turn toward the peace each one of us can consciously create when we visualize and request some help.