One of the breast cancer survivors said yesterday that returning to "reality" was harder than being in treatment. I'm not sure I would agree with that, but I do see that the transition is not clear. One woman shared how angry she is. I think it is good she can feel the anger. Perhaps, for me, there was so much with the wedding, and jumping back into life, that I have mainly felt gratitude. I think we have so much energy to put toward "negative" things, and then, there is a place where we begin to embrace and balance it all, positive and negative, as one whole. I am certainly not there, but I do set intention for it. I continue to search for what I can learn in what seems to enter my sphere. For today, I am feeling pretty zippity do dah. The sun is shining, and I, well-fed, am out the door.