Good Morning!!
We are up early to enjoy a film on Milarepa through the MV Film Festival. We will then all meet at Noonan's in Larkspur Landing and celebrate Chris's birthday. He also wants to go out to Point Reyes to see if we can see any of the giant turtles the size of sports cars, that are floating around.
I feel peaceful this morning, the storm, both outside and inside,, seems to have passed. The skies have cleared so the jets will be screeching overhead for Fleet Week. Usually I see them from here, but I heard nothing yesterday in the gray and the cold. Today is a better day to fly. Live lightly, and soothe.
I feel peaceful this morning, the storm, both outside and inside,, seems to have passed. The skies have cleared so the jets will be screeching overhead for Fleet Week. Usually I see them from here, but I heard nothing yesterday in the gray and the cold. Today is a better day to fly. Live lightly, and soothe.