I enjoyed my morning latte and then, realized I truly did not feel well, and lay down and fell into a deep sleep. The door is open and I was watching the birds and a mongoose play in our little garden outside, and then, I realized how deeply tired I am, and that there was, and still is, another layer to rest. I think that one reason I don't want to return is I don't want to feel the horrors of what is going on "back there." I continue to read Keith Olbermann and somehow here on my newly created island in the middle of the ocean in this special time-period I can let it go, but how will I handle and feel it when I return? Can I keep this place inside where I feel so internally and externally rocked. Each day here I touch many Buddhas and pause by Kwan Yin's. I will buy a Buddha, probably a laughing one, when I return, and be more mindful of placing an honoring there each day. I want to know how to live in this world peacefully, how to accept and yet work for changes that seem important to me. Perhaps, more fully stating that will allow a more easy re-entry for me. Also, this place is allowing me to feel how deep the fatigue ensuing from this last year. I am still very tired and worn out. I feel myself healing, and the healing is not complete. I would love another week here to rest, and I can rest today and on the planes on the way home. Aloha and Joy! I am realizing now rarely it is silent. Birds are singing. When the wind blows, it sounds like rain in the trees. The ocean speaks. I feel so caressed here, and warm. I love the warmth, and the softness of the water and air. Gentle warmth to you today! I am also realizing I want to cry. I want to be the gentle rain washing away the pain that rocks this planet. I want to cleanse myself and others. I want us each to dip in the sea, and emerge with wet hair and the smile that wipes water from our eyes. Yesterday we watched little ones go down the waterslide, many for their first time. Such innocence. Their father's caught them in the pool and showed them how to swim to the side. I also watched some men be rough with their young sons, teaching them to be tough, vengeful, and not cry. The beginnings are there. There is also a military presence on this island. We cannot escape the dynamics that rock man and womankind. There is still work to do, and I work gently here in my quest to "be peace." I am tired today. Steve and I will rest. Restful waves to you, and peace as breast!