Arrival -
It is the first Sunday of Advent, and Advent means Arrival. Arrival. I feel myself arriving and arrived. I am thrilled today.
Yesterday was a warm and fulfilling day. I explored and experimented with nine other people. I fulfilled my curiosity and had a good time. We shared an evening meal at a long table looking out from Marin over to the East Bay.
Today, Steve and I left early for an Open House Brunch, which was at a home of people who love Christmas so much that absolutely every surface is covered with Christmas. It is enchanting to walk into such a place.
I came home and felt motivated to begin some decorating of my own. Then, the phone rang and my neighbor had an extra ticket for a holiday concert. It was lovely, and ended with each of us holding our lit candle and singing Christmas carols. The music was beautiful, and I feel well-planted in holiday mood and mode. Now, it is time to continue decorating.
May the holiday spirit shine in you, like the moon as it is tonight.
Joy and Peace!!
Yesterday was a warm and fulfilling day. I explored and experimented with nine other people. I fulfilled my curiosity and had a good time. We shared an evening meal at a long table looking out from Marin over to the East Bay.
Today, Steve and I left early for an Open House Brunch, which was at a home of people who love Christmas so much that absolutely every surface is covered with Christmas. It is enchanting to walk into such a place.
I came home and felt motivated to begin some decorating of my own. Then, the phone rang and my neighbor had an extra ticket for a holiday concert. It was lovely, and ended with each of us holding our lit candle and singing Christmas carols. The music was beautiful, and I feel well-planted in holiday mood and mode. Now, it is time to continue decorating.
May the holiday spirit shine in you, like the moon as it is tonight.
Joy and Peace!!