I spent the day dealing with taxes which is not my favorite thing and I come to the Chronicle and read that 15 branch libraries in southern Oregon will be closed due to lack of federal funding. The article is heart-breaking as it speaks of what libraries mean to children and the community. I don't mind paying taxes as long as the money goes to roads, schools, medical care, helping the elderly, parks, libraries, things like that, but it seems there is money for more weapons and more war but not for what actually benefits society. It is hard to stay calm with news like that, and I will. Calmness Ho, and lets all make our wishes and desires a little more known. I think we need to tap a little more loudly on the ears of Congress so they know we are paying attention and are not so happy about paying taxes and then reading that libraries are closing.