Good Morning!!
It is lovely to be back. I woke thinking of sleep as nectar from the gods. Somewhere, one time, I read that one should never let themselves have all the sleep that they want, should always stay on the edge of just enough. I woke thinking of native peoples and of my cats. My cats nap most of the time and they are alert when they need to be so Native peoples who lived in areas where food is plentiful also enjoy rest. I have read that the Aboriginals take a great deal of care with rest and honor dream-time, so I slept in this morning with no guilt, and feel fresh and ready for this beautiful day.
I was piling beautiful stones at one point in my dreams. What a treat as I love stones!
I was piling beautiful stones at one point in my dreams. What a treat as I love stones!