So, I forgot to mention that all those statistics are for "alive and without cancer for ten years." I think what happened today was that I was clear on doing chemo. Then, she seemed to offer a carrot by saying that of women doing radiation, "60 out of 100 women are alive and without cancer in ten years." I jumped at that, thinking, wow, I don't need to do chemo. I can be one of the 60%. Then, as we went down the bar graphs, I really started to wonder since it seemed like there wasn't enough benefit being gained, but we all talked about it tonight. Isn't it worth doing it even for a 1% chance? And the truth is I am going to do just fine at this, and be around for another 30 years and you are all going to be sick of me and my blog! Sleep tight! cathy